Can Bowen help me?
experience demonstrates its benefit for people of all ages, including newborn and infant children. Although it is a tool for treating ailments and injuries, many healthy people come along to enjoy treatments to maintain balance and their sense of well-being.
Victims of sports injuries and accidents have found the Bowen Technique very helpful as a remedial therapy during their recovery. It improves rehabilitation time regardless of when the injury was sustained.
Here’s a list of just some of the conditions we have been able to assist with:
- Poor mobility (e.g. caused by multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, surgery)
- Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Back problems
- Bell’s palsy
- Constipation and diarrhoea
- Digestive upsets
- Ear Problems
- Fluid retention
- Foot problems (such as plantar fasciitis and bunions)
- Frozen shoulder
- Headaches (migraine, sinus)
- Hernia and heartburn
- Bedwetting, incontinence
- Jaw problems (grinding of teeth, misalignment etc)
- Knee and hip restrictions
- Menstrual and other female problems
- Pelvic tilt, leg length, hip imbalance
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Skeletal and muscular problems from lumbar to back
- Sports injuries
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
To name but a few.